Friday, October 7, 2016

Turning The Page

There's a lot of unnecessary drama that goes on in my life. That's why I've always liked to be alone. I've isolated myself a lot. Very rarely I find someone I'm comfortable with. But with every friend comes their load of drama and issues. You gotta find the ones worth keeping around despite their "load." Keep in mind, if you're in any kind of relationship that doesn't benefit you, maybe you should limit the time and emotion you allow that person to receive from you. That's what relationships are all about, so you aren't a bad person for cutting someone off.

Very recently, my circumstances have changed. If it was just me I had to worry about, I don't mind drama. I don't mind people talking about me. But now that I have a little one to think about, there's very little I will tolerate. I don't have the time, patience, or energy to deal with the stupidity of others. All I ever want to think about is my child and how I can raise it in the best ways possible. I couldn't care less about what people say about me. I couldn't care less about what people think I should do about my situation. As a mother, I feel that I know what will be best for my child. Now I understand how my parents felt, and still feel about raising me. Consider this my apology for all of the difficult times I've caused for you. You did the very best you could and I'm forever grateful. Thank you. Now it's my turn to make the tough decisions. I'm excited and anxious to see what woman I will grow into as I become the best mom ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment